“Thank you so much for the most amazing time, I've definitely come back a changed person!”
Amos Trust’s unique trips to Palestine and Israel all offer opportunities to:
- Gain an understanding of what life is like in the Holy Land today
- Meet local people
- Visit the historic and Biblical sites
- See the “facts on the ground” for yourself
- Experience Palestinian hospitality
There are 3 trips to choose from in 2013:
Make an Alternative Pilgrimage
Meet. Listen. Reflect.
Monday 13 - Wednesday 22 May 2013
- Meet Palestinian and Israeli Peace activists.
- Spend time with the local community.
- Visit the biblical sites and stop and think on the shores of Galilee.
Ideal for first time visitors. Based in Bethlehem, Jerusalem and Nazareth. Click here to find out more.